2015/03/19

Survivor Season 30, episodes 1-5

I'm feeling fairly solid at this point.  I haven't yet seen some obviously incompetent  defeat some more obviously capable person.

Episode 1, So Kim and Joaquin proved to be untrustable (hopefully permanently) and So got sent home.
Episode 2, Vince showed too much attachment, plus or minus, and repelled a number of others.
Episode 3, Nina tried too hard to play the victim.  She may not realize that she's playing that role.  She got voted out, and may finally realize that it was because she played a role that was unwanted.
Episode 4, Meh.  Lindsey got removed.  I didn't hate her, but I didn't love her.
Episode 5, Max was a bit of a weirdo.  Things were in a considerable bit of flux.  The instability he represented was something that others had a responsibility to redact.

I can hope that the rest of the season makes sense.  But after last season, I'm trying to restrain my hopes.  Last season really poisoned me on the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment