2016/08/26

Chivalry, decimated

It used to be that people did nice things for women, just because it was the right thing to do. 
Feminists and liberals hate this, assuming emotionally with no math to support it, that it makes the woman look weak.
In spite of this, I've tried to be a gentleman and show (rightfully) deference and respect to women. But, some real idiots have gotten control of the language and the political apparatus and have made gender and sex completely meaningless.

So while I was on the bus stop waiting for the bus I thought to say, "ladies first" and wave the person that I somewhat assumed to be female on in front of me, ...but then I thought there's no value in this because gender and sex are meaningless and therefore I don't have any reason to show any deference to anybody. So I didn't. I was the closest to the bus. So when the bus pulled up and opened the doors I stepped on first. If anybody thinks that this is wrong, they may be right, but you know what, this was all driven by feminism and political correctness, so screw everybody.

If I have to play by their rules, then screw them when their rules end up destroying the things of value.

So many idiots really love the concept of equality. Wish granted. I will treat everybody equally. Everybody has a value of zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment