2016/05/02

democrat/miserable-person

Have I ever mentioned that the song "My Friend of Misery"  (circa 1991) by Metallica really does seem to describe the democrat condition?  (yes, it is an illness and a condition)
Followers of the Clintons... followers of Barry... All some special form of stupid.
Followers of Sanders seem to be some special form of special (which is to say stupid).  They're gleeful.  They're happy.  They seem to have no idea what kind of creeping doom they've invited into their bed.

What's really sad is that even though I'm not even 40 years old, I'm really getting to a point where I no longer care.  As Forest Gump said (and rightfully so), "Stupid is as stupid does."

If you think I'm talking about you... I probably am.  You have two choices: Realize it and grab a clue, or just keep being an idiot.  I no longer care.

No comments:

Post a Comment