2014/11/13

Survivor, sigh

After 29x05 and 29x06, my heart is kind of not in Survivor so much.  Missy and Baylor are such toxic people for whatever tribe they're in.  Missy is blissfully unaware of her wastefulness, which is what drew Dale's attention and dislike.  Baylor is suck a wishy-washy little mouse.  But somehow the two of them managed to get Dale's daughter and then Dale voted out.  [sigh]  I don't know how the other people can be so oblivious to not see that they're making a horrible mistake keeping those parasites around.

Now in 29x07, there's the "trail mix fiasco", which translates to "eat the rich" narrative. [sigh]

I think the only three people I really even liked left in the game were Keith, Wes, and Julie.  All the other ones just have this coating of sleaze on them.  I'm kind of disappointed that Julie quit.  But, I can't blame her.  The general sleaziness of most of the rest of the tribe is something I wouldn't want to willingly deal with either.

29x08  [sigh]  "War on women" narrative, anyone?  Give it a friggin' rest.

When Wes and Keith go, I may not have a whole lot more reason to watch because I don't particularly "care about the characters" anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment